- Energy234kJ 56kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 71kJ/17kcal
- Carbonated Lemon and Raspberry Soft Drink with Sugar and Sweeteners.
- The Perfect Serve
- Delicately sharp and deliciously fruity, our Raspberry Lemonade is best served chilled on the rocks, finished with a few fresh raspberries and a slice of lemon that both enhances the citrus notes and complements the sweeter raspberry flavours.
- As It Should Be
- The Story
- It all began in Camberwell in 1845. Husband and wife Robert and Mary White started making lemonade in their living room, loading wheelbarrows with their drinks to sell to their friends and neighbours. From these humble Victorian beginnings, the R. Whites brand grew to become a firm favourite throughout the country. Whilst we're extremely proud of our heritage, we don't want to stay stuck in the past. That's why we've created a new exciting range of flavours, bringing you lemonade as it should be.
- This pack is intended to be sold as one complete unit.
- Approved by Robert and Mary White
- Pack size: 330ml
Carbonated Water, Fruit Juices from Concentrate (Lemon 3%, Raspberry 2%), Sugar, Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Natural Colour (Anthocyanins), Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Emulsifier (Glycerol Esters of Wood Rosins)
Best Before End: See Back Label of Bottle
Number of uses
4 Pack contains 4 servings of 330ml
Card - Widely Recycled Sleeve
Name and address
- MeadWestvaco UK Ltd,
- MeadWestvaco UK Ltd,
4 x 330 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100ml|
|of which Saturates||0g|
|of which Sugars||3.8g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016