Sharwoods Korma 30% Less Fat Cooking Sauce 420G
- Energy421kJ 101kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Per 100g as sold
- A Coconutty Classic Blended with Cream and Tomatoes
- Reduced Fat* Korma cooking sauce.
- *30% less fat compared to the standard on average in the Korma sauce category.
- Chilli rating - 1
- No added MSG
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 420g
Water, Cream (21%) (Milk), Tomatoes (20%), Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Onion (3%), Ginger Purée, Desiccated Coconut (2%), Garlic Purée, Ground Spices, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Colour (Lutein)
- May also contain Sesame
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate & use within 3 days.Best Before End: See Cap
Product of the UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1: Simply fry 3-4 diced chicken breasts in a little oil until browned.
- 2: Add the sauce and simmer for 3 more minutes until all is cooked through.
- Please ensure food is fully cooked and piping hot before serving.
- Serves 4.
- Serve with Sharwood's flame-baked naans and mango chutney
Number of uses
This jar contains approximately 4 portions
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Cap. Metal - Widely Recycled Jar. Glass - Widely Recycled
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- For information call 0800 022 3390
- (ROI 1800 93 2814)
- Or write to us at
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
|Typical Values||Per 100g as sold||Per 1/4 jar portion (105g) as sold|
|of which Saturates||4.7g||4.9g|
|of which Sugars||6.0g||6.3g|
|This jar contains approximately 4 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019