Nescafe Azera To Go Cappuccino 4 Cups 80G
- Energy323kJ 77kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1620kJ
- A blend of Instant Coffee, Finely Ground Roasted Coffee Beans with Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar and Vegetable Oil.
- Discover our Instagram @nescafeazera
- Follow us on Twitter @nescafeazera
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Visit nescafe.co.uk/azera
- Take a premium cappuccino with you when you leave home with NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go Cappuccino. Just add hot water, stir and pop the lid on to enjoy a Cappuccino while you're out and about.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Did you know? As part of the NESCAFÉ Plan, we work directly with farmers and provide them with training and local assistance. Find out more about the NESCAFÉ Plan at www.nescafe.co.uk/nescafe-plan.
- Why not explore the rest of our barista-style range? Discover a premium cappuccino to have at home with NESCAFÉ AZERA Cappuccino, a deliciously rich coffee with NESCAFÉ AZERA Americano, and enjoy a latte when you're out and about with NESCAFÉ AZERA Coffee To Go Latte.
- Four delicious instant Cappuccinos in ready-to-go cups
- Made using instant coffee and finely ground roasted coffee beans
- Enjoy a smooth velvety froth in each cup
- Prepare in an instant and savour a rich, aromatic coffee
- Just remove the foil, add hot water, stir, pop on the lid and go
- Pack size: 20G
- 4 x Pre-Filled Cappuccino Cups
- 4 x Non-Spill Lids
- Low fat
Skimmed Milk Powder (32%), Glucose Syrup, Coffee (15%) [Instant Coffee, Roast and Ground Coffee (1%)], Coconut Oil, Sugar, Lactose, Natural Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452), Thickener (E415), Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)]
Store in a cool, dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Serve your own barista-style coffee to go.
- 1) Peel the foil to reveal the coffee.
- 2) Pour in 250ml hot water and stir well.
- 3) Add the lid and go!
Card - Widely Recycled Box Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Cup Plastic - Check Local Recycling Lid
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
4 x 20 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per cup**||Reference Intake*|
|of which: saturates||8.5g||0.6g||2.0g||20g|
|of which: sugars||36.8g||2.5g||7.4g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult||-||-||-||-|
|**One cup (20g + 250ml water, makes 300ml); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 4 cups||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016