Tesco Takeaway Mighty Meatball Pizza 874G
- Energy2206kJ 525kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 998.00kJ (237.60kcal)
- A corn base pizza topped with a tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese and mature Cheddar cheese, pork and beef meatballs, green and red peppers, red onion.
- Classic Crust Loaded with mozzarella, Cheddar, juicy meatballs and ground beef Our chefs have created a range of pizzas with their bases dusted in semolina for that takeaway feel. We've loaded them with cheese and toppings for the ultimate treat.
Wheat Flour, Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Pork And Beef Meatballs (7%), Water, Corn Grits, Green Pepper, Tomato, Red Pepper, Red Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Beef (2%), Semolina (Wheat), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Non Functional Anti Caking Agent (Potato Starch), Whey Powder (Milk), Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Oregano, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin).
Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Pork And Beef Meatballs contains: Pork, Wheat Flour, Beef, Onion, Salt, Tomato Purée, Fennel, Black Pepper, Aniseed, Chilli, Caster Sugar, Garlic Powder, Yeast, Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Ferrocyanide).
Mature Cheddar Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Yeast contains: Processing Aid (Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Salt), Water, Yeast.
Salt contains: Salt, Silicon Dioxide
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 11-13 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 11-13 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 18-20 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 18-20 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using pork and beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pizza (221g)|
|Energy||998.00kJ (237.60kcal)||2205.58kJ (525.10kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016