Talisman Bulls Blood Wine 75Cl
- Red Hungarian Wine
- For hundreds of years ancient and mystical Talisman charms were thought to have magical powers and bring good luck.
- Bull's Blood of Eger or Egri Bikavér as it is locally known, is one of Hungary's most famous wines and according to legend dates back to 1552.
- Rich in style, this Bull's Blood has intense aromas of dark fruits and ripe plum balanced with notes of black pepper and hints of autumnal leaves. The luscious and bold character of this wine make it a stylish choice for an aperitif and the perfect accompaniment to roasted meals through to hard cheeses.
- Explore this unique range of exciting wines from Törley, one of Hungary's oldest and most highly respected wineries.
- Wine of Hungary
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Rich in style, this Bull's Blood has intense aromas of dark fruits and ripe plum balanced with notes of black pepper and autumnal leaves
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Kekfrankos, Zweigelt, Blauer Portugiser, Blauburger, Merlot, Turan
- The grapes for this wine are grown and ripened in the beautiful region of Eger. They are picked and then by law have to be fermented for 6 months in wooden barrels. Explore this unique range of exciting wines from Törley, one of Hungary's oldest and most highly respected wineries.
- For hundreds of years, ancient and mystical Talisman charms were thought to have magical powers and bring good luck. Bull's Blood of Eger or Egri Bikavér as it is locally known, is one of Hungary's most famous wines and according to legend, dates back to 1552.
- This wine is produced in the Eger wine region, where residents have been producing wine for almost a thousand years. It has 5400 hectares of vineyards, and is located on the Southern slopes of the Bükk Mountains. In 1997, Egri Bikavér became the first quality wine in Hungarian history to be awarded a protected designation of origin.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of Hungary
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
- Copestick Murray,
- SN8 4AN,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016