- A selection of our favourite products for all your sticking needs!
- Pritt Stick Original
- Clean, easy and reliable gluing for paper, cardboard and photos. Solvent free & washable (20°C).
- Loctite Super Glue Precision: Water, dishwasher, shock and temperature resistant (-50°C to 120°C) instant adhesive with extra long nozzle for precise application. Sticks metal, china, plastic*, Leather†, Wood
- *Except polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP). †May damage leather (test on hidden area before use). Not suitable for bonding glass, expanded polystyrene, synthetic fibres or items which are exposed to high temperatures for long periods. Do not use in areas of constant immersion or permanent damp. Not suitable for items that contain very hot liquids.
- Suitable for adults only
- Ideal for precise applications and drop-by-drop dosage
- Re-usable time and time again!
- One Sellotape roll inside!
- Perfect for arts & crafts
- Reusable sticky tack
- 1000's of uses!
- Use me here, there, and everywhere
- Repositionable, reusable and clean & safe
- Glue Sticks (4x22g e)
- Sticky Tack (45g e)
- Sellotape (18mmx150m)
- Super Glue (10g e)
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Sellotape Super Clear
- Apply only to clean, dry surfaces.
- Sellotape Sticky Tack
- How to stick & mount: Remove a small piece of tack from sheet. Work between fingers to soften. Apply to one surface to be bonded, mount and press down firmly.
- Note: Apply to clean, dry surfaces. Not recommended for porous and delicate surfaces such as uncoated wallpapers and fibrous papers. Take care when removing the tack, particularly if it has been stuck down for a long time. Use a small piece of tack to remove remaining traces.
- Loctite Super Glue
- How to Use:
- 1) Make sure that the surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry and close fitting.
- 2) Remove the cap and apply a small quantity of Loctite Super Glue to one surface.
- 3) Press surface together immediately and hold in place until bond sets.
- 4) Replace cap immediately after use and store in a cool, dry conditions. In case of bonded skin, peel apart using soap, hot water and a blunt edge e.g. teaspoon handle.
Name and address
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
- For advice please contact:
- Technical Services,
- Henkel Limited,
- CW7 3QY.
- 01606 593933
SELLOTAPE PRITT AND LOCTITE PACK
WARNING Pritt Stick Original Warning! Chocking hazard. Contains small parts. Use under adult supervision. Replace cap after use. Loctite Super Glue HEALTH & SAFETY WARNING Ethyl 2-Cyanoacrylate. Cyanoacrylate. Danger. Bonds skin and eyes in seconds. Keep out of the reach of children. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Causes skin irritation. Avoid breathing mist/vapours. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016