- Prosecco - White Sparkling Italian Wine
- Presented in a striking cut-glass bottle, Freixenet Prosecco blends superior quality with stunning beauty. Using its extensive sparkling winemaking expertise, Freixenet has created a stand-out, high quality and stylish wine that is the perfect for any occasion.
- Made from the finest Glera grapes in Italy's Prosecco region of Veneto, Freixenet Prosecco is as distinctive as it is delicious, with the lively effervescence of ripe lemon, hints of green apple, and grapefruit flavours.
- With a delightful light and fresh finish, this prosecco can be enjoyed to celebrate every occasion in style. What's more, the stunning bottle makes for a great centrepiece at any celebration, or to impress family and friends over an evening meal. Perfect with shellfish, light meats, desserts or as a sophisticated aperitif.
- A family-owned business with over 150 years of wine-making heritage in the Catalonia region west of Barcelona, Freixenet is renowned for the quality and consistency of its sparkling wine. With the mission of helping people celebrate, here at Freixenet we create quality fizz with a dash of style, in every bottle
- Wine of Italy
- Extra dry
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- A refreshing Prosecco with a clean fresh palate of ripe lemon, green apple and grapefruit flavours
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Freixenet's technical team
- The aromas and freshness of its grapes are preserved thanks to a first slow cooled fermentation. The second fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks pressurized at controlled temperature
- Bookended by the towns of Conegliano in the east and Valdobbiadene, the hilly Veneto is the most important prosecco producing region in Italy
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Keep it in a cool and dry place and away from light
Wine of Italy
Preparation and Usage
- Enjoy chilled
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Freixenet SA,
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019