- Nourish & Smooth Oatmeal Scrub & Mask
- From the UK's iconic scrub brand, this dual purpose formula made with creamy oatmeal extract and 100% Natural Exfoliants can be used as a mask to nourish skin or as a scrub to smooth away dullness. The results is soft, healthy and radiant skin.
- Low, medium, high exfoliation factor
- Learn about our products at StIvesbeauty.co.uk
- Enter the multi‐tasker: a scrub and mask in one! Infused with the soothing scent of oatmeal, this gentle face scrub is made with 100% natural exfoliants like walnut shell powder. Use as a gentle exfoliating scrub to smooth away dull skin or apply as a mask for a nourishing treatment. This scrub and mask can be used 3‐4 times a week for fresh, glowing skin.
- How to use:
- Squeeze a small amount of scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to awaken your skin. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose. If using as a mask, leave on for 5‐7 minutes then gently massage and rinse off with water.
- Oatmeal scrub, Oatmeal face scrub, Gentle Scrub, Exfoliator, Facial scrub, Face scrub, Face exfoliator, Scrubber
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub 150ml
- St. Ives Even & Bright Pink Lemon & Mandarin Orange Scrub 150ml
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub 150ml
- Our Philosophy
- St. Ives is dedicated to bringing you the best of nature with formulas that delight the senses as they leave your skin with a radiant, soft and fresh feel.
- It's 2-in-1. A gentle exfoliating scrub to soften and smooth away dryness and a mask to instantly nourish skin
- Made with walnut powder, a 100% natural exfoliant
- Use as a gentle exfoliating scrub to smooth dull skin or apply as a mask for a nourishing treatment
- Ideal for dry or sensitive skin types
- Use 3-4 times a week for fresh, glowing skin
- Dermatologist tested. Paraben free. Non-Comedogenic.
- Dermatologist tested
- Pack size: 150ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Decyl Glucoside, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates / Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Avena Sativa Straw Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Juglans Regia Shell Powder, Lactic Acid, Parfum, PEG-4 Dilaurate, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4, Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Hexyl Cinnamal, CI 77891
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse thoroughly with water. If product is being used as a mask, leave on for 5-7 minutes, then gently massage and rinse off. For best results use 3-4 times a week.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- UK Careline: 0800 833974
- IE Phone Callsave: 1850 404060
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019