Tesco Lychees 150G
- Energy241kJ 57kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 268kJ (63kcal)
- Lychees have a bumpy skin that can be Pink or brick red in appearance.
- You can easily peel the skin off with your fingers to a reveal a smooth and
- juicy a white flesh containing a seed.
- Lychee makes a refreshing snack. The flavour is sweet and aromatic and the
- texture of the flesh is very similar to that of a grape.
- Contains: Sulphites
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical Lychee serving (90g) contains|
|Energy||268kJ (63kcal)||241kJ (57kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016