- Energy219kJ 52kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1825kJ/436kcal
- 2x12 French macarons: chocolate, salted caramel, raspberry, pistachio, lemon, vanilla
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- Pack size: 288G
Sugar, Icing Sugar, Almonds, Egg Whites, Butter (Milk), Almond Paste [Almonds, Sugar, Water], Dark Chocolate (3.1%) [Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Natural Vanilla Flavouring], Lemon Juice (2.9%), Cream (Milk), Milk Chocolate [Sugar, Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin), Natural Vanilla Flavouring], Water, Salted Caramel (1.9%) [Sugar, Milk, Butter (Milk), Cheese Speciality [Milk, Cream (Milk), Milk Protein, Salt], Glucose Syrup, Sea Salt], Raspberries (1.9%), Raspberry Puree (1.7%) [Raspberries, Sugar], Hazelnuts, Milk, Cheese Speciality [Milk, Cream (Milk), Milk Protein, Salt], Corn Starch, Colours (Beetroot Red, Caramel, Curcumin), Crepe Flakes [Wheat Flour, Sugar, Concentrated Butter (Milk), Milk Powder, Barley Powder, Salt], Pistachio Paste (0.4%) [Pistachio Nuts, Sunflower Oil], Pistachio Nuts (0.4%), Inverted Sugar Syrup, Egg Yolk, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Powder, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Flavouring (contains Pistachio Nut), Milk Powder [Milk Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)], Spirulina, Vanilla Powder (0.03%), Salt, Exhausted Vanilla Seeds
- Also, may contain Sesame Seeds, Peanuts and other Tree Nuts
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 24 hours. Do not exceed use by date.Not suitable for home freezing
Preparation and Usage
- Serving: to enjoy these macarons at their best, remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Carton. Card - Widely Recycled Film. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Tray. Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
Name and address
- Les Pâtisseries d'Amélie (Mag'M),
- ZA La Croix Danet - 17 Rue de l'Avenir,
- 44140 Geneston,
- Quality Guarantee
- We want you to enjoy this product at its very best. If you are not completely satisfied, please retain the packaging and contact our Customer Care Manager at the address below:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 x 144g ℮
|Typical Values||per 100g:|
|(of which saturates||6.6g)|
|(of which sugars||53.6g)|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020