- Energy781kJ 185kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 546.20kJ (129.07kcal)
- 2 Ginger and chilli edamame, carrot and red cabbage California rolls, 3 pepper, lime and chilli hosomaki, 1 chargrilled pepper and quinoa nigiri, 1 edamame, coriander and quinoa mixed nigiri, and 1 bottle of soy sauce.
- A taste of Japan. Rolled vegetable California rolls, mixed nigiri and pepper hosomaki. Our sushi rice is cooked in traditional Japanese pots and seasoned. We then hand fill our rolls and hand top our nigiri with carefully selected ingredients to deliver a taste of Japan.
Cooked White Sushi Rice With Quinoa, Cooked Sushi Rice With Beetroot Colour, Cooked White Sushi Rice, Pepper (7%), Edamame (7%) (Soya Bean), Carrot, Red Cabbage, Water, Soy Sauce Bottle, Nori Seaweed, Coriander, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Ginger Purée, Brown Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Red Chilli Purée, Red Pepper, Spirit Vinegar, Lime Juice, Garlic Purée, Lemon Grass, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Lime Leaf, Galangal, Coconut Extract, Soya Bean, Salt, Concentrated Lime Juice, Coriander Seed, Chilli.
Cooked White Sushi Rice With Quinoa contains: Water, White Rice, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Quinoa, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil.
Cooked Sushi Rice With Beetroot Colour contains: Water, White Rice, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil, Maltodextrin, Colour (Beetroot Red).
Cooked White Sushi Rice contains: Water, White Rice, Rice Vinegar, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Rapeseed Oil.
Soy Sauce Bottle contains: Water, Soya Bean, Salt, Vinegar, Ethanol
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain sesame seeds.
- For best results remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before eating.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (143g)|
|Energy||546.20kJ (129.07kcal)||781.07kJ (184.57kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016