- Energy414kJ 100kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 332kJ / 80kcal
- Australian Yarra Valley Pinot Noir
- Source: The Yarra Valley has many of Australia's best Pinot Noir Vineyards and a climate ideal to growing this variety. Produced by leading Yarra Winemaker, Steve Webber, at DeBortoli Wines. Steve endevours to produce wines that express their regional character and this deft touch means that over time the wine may develop a harmless natural deposit.
- Pack size: 75cl
- CONTAINS: Sulphites., Contains Sulphites
- This Pinot Noir was cultivated in the cool climate of the Yarra Valley, one of Australia's oldest and most celebrated wine regions. This wine displays aromas of red fruit with gamey and subtle oak notes and a soft, balanced and elegant palate.
Type of Closure
Fruity & medium bodied
- Pinot Noir is both hand harvested and machine harvested once ideal flavour has been reached. The fruit is delivery to the winery for immediate destemming. The Pinot Noir is both fermented in open fermenters and closed 'static' fermenters. Partial hand sorting is employed depending on block. A small portion of whole bunches are included in the ferments for added complexity and increased aroma.
- De Bortoli Wines is a third generation family wine company, established by Vittorio and Giuseppina De Bortoli in 1928. They emigrated to Australia from their mountain village in the foothills of the Italian Alps, near the historic town of Asolo, and their Italian heritage still drives the way the family makes its wine.
- The Yarra Valley is an Australian wine region located east of Melbourne, Victoria. It is a cool climate region that is best known for producing Chardonnay, sparkling wine and Pinot Noir.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 3 to 5 years of purchase, once opened consume within 2 days.
Produced in Australia, Bottled in Australia
Number of uses
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||100g contains||One glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||332kJ / 80kcal||414kJ / 100kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019