- Australian Yarra Valley Pinot Noir
- Source: The Yarra Valley has many of Australia's best Pinot Noir Vineyards and a climate ideal to growing this variety. Produced by leading Yarra Winemaker, Steve Webber, at DeBortoli Wines. Steve endevours to produce wines that express their regional character and this deft touch means that over time the wine may develop a harmless natural deposit.
- Contains: CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Sulphites. Contains Sulphites
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 3 to 5 years of purchase, once opened consume within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||100g contains||One glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||332kJ / 80kcal||414kJ / 100kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019