Tesco Tuna Pot Soy And Ginger Dressing With Noodles 140G
- Energy1396kJ 330kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 443.20kJ (104.70kcal)
- Skipjack tuna flakes in a soy and ginger dressing and egg noodles with spices.
Skipjack Tuna (Fish) (39%), Dried Egg Noodles, Water, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Potato Starch, Ginger, Maltodextrin, Flavourings (contain Celery), Soy Sauce, Dried Carrot, Garlic Powder, Dried Spring Onion, Colour (Plain Caramel), Dried Green Beans, Onion Powder, Ground Spices (Ginger, Star Anise, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove, Fennel Seed), Salt, Mushroom Powder, Dried Garlic, Citric Acid, Soya Bean, Wheat, Palm Oil, Malt Vinegar Powder (Barley).
Dried Egg Noodles contain: Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Dried Egg, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate).
Soy Sauce contains: Water, Soya Bean, Wheat, Salt, Alcohol.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, use immediately.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only
- Do not reheat.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- When prepared as per instructions the pot and content will be hot
- Remove the plastic lid from the pot and peel off the film seal. Add boiling water up to the fill line (approx. 180ml) and stir. Replace lid onto pot and leave to stand for 5 minutes. Add the tuna, stir well and enjoy.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pot (315g) made up as directed contains|
|Energy||443.20kJ (104.70kcal)||1396.08kJ (329.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016