- Energy180kJ 43kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 581kJ / 138kcal
- Cooked and roasted chicken breast with a gluten free pork, sage and onion stuffing.
- Tesco finest* Roast Chicken Breast with Pork and Sage Stuffing 4 Slices Cooked in chicken bouillon and butter for a succulent texture. Complemented with gluten free stuffing. Our cooked meats are made for us by a family owned business with a heritage of over 100 years, making premium quality products. Using British meat, our tender chicken breasts are lightly seasoned with sea salt before being topped with chicken bouillon and butter and roasted. Slices of gluten free pork, sage and onion stuffing make the perfect accompaniment.
- Cooked in chicken bouillon and butter for a succulent texture. Complemented with gluten free stuffing.
- Pack size: 125g
Roast Chicken Breast contains: Chicken Breast, Butter (Milk), Chicken Extract, Sea Salt, Salt, Colour (Plain Caramel), Chicken Fat, Yeast Extract, Cornflour, Antioxidant (Rosemary Extract), Prepared from 109g of Chicken per 100g of Roast Chicken, Pork and Sage Stuffing contains: Pork (62%), Onion, Gluten Free Breadcrumbs, Potato Starch, Sage, Pea Fibre, Sugar, Salt, Parsley, Nutmeg, Stabilisers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), White Pepper, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Gluten Free Breadcrumbs contains: Rice Flour, Maize Flour, Maize Starch, Salt, Dextrose
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K., using chicken from the U.K.
Number of uses
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Plastic not currently recycled Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||581kJ / 138kcal||180kJ / 43kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019