- Energy960kJ 228kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 564.60kJ (134.10kcal)
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast fillets with a tomato and apricot tagine sauce and with butternut squash, apricots, chickpeas, ras el hanout spicy sprinkle and pumpkin seeds garnish.
- Paired with chickpeas and ras el hanout for an aromatic flavour
Chicken Breast Fillet (70%), Tomato and Apricot Tagine Sauce (16%), Butternut Squash, Chickpeas, Apricot, Ras El Hanout Sprinkle, Pumpkin Seed.
Tomato and Apricot Tagine Sauce contains: Water, Onion, Red Wine Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Apricot, Red Pepper, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Concentrated Apricot Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Salt, Red Chilli Purée, Cumin, Coriander, Paprika, Cinnamon, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Galangal, Caraway, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Mustard Flour, Nutmeg, Clove, Cardamom.
Apricot contains: Apricot, Rice Flour, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide).
Ras El Hanout Sprinkle contains: Spices, Sugar, Coriander, Cumin Seed, Chilli Flakes, Salt, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Onion, Pink Peppercorns, Black Onion Seed, Clove
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: 180°C, 6, 200°C
Time: 30 mins
Instructions: 200°C /Fan 180°C/Gas 6 30 mins Place foil tray on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Add sauce from sachet and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid
- Remove the sauce sachet and keep to one side
- After handling the sachet, wash hands thoroughly
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- To avoid cross contamination, do not wash raw poultry and use separate chopping boards and utensils for raw poultry and ready to eat foods
- Wash hands after touching raw poultry.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'Use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Warning: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 a pack (170g**)|
|Energy||564.60kJ (134.10kcal)||959.82kJ (227.97kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019