- Energy660kJ 156kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 528.00kJ (125.10kcal)
- Oak and beech smoked sweet cured pork medallions.
- Our Tesco finest* gammon comes from outdoor bred, Hampshire cross bred pigs, which give tasty and succulent pork. The cure was developed for us by experts and it’s cured by hand to bring out the rich flavour and meaty texture before smoking it gently with sustainably sourced oak and beech wood.
Pork Loin (95%), Salt, Demerara Sugar, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Sodium Nitrate)
Keep refrigerated., Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 a pack (125g)|
|Energy||528.00kJ (125.10kcal)||660.00kJ (156.38kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016