Rowntrees Randoms Sours Pouch 150G
- Energy455kJ 107kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1419kJ
- Assorted fruit flavour jellies with a sour flavour coating
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- Bring out your random side with every pack of delightfully sour, quirky and completely unpredictable Rowntree's® Randoms® Sours! From ping-pong paddles to paintbrushes, snowflakes to saxophones, every bag contains a random combination of these fruity flavoured, sour, chewy sweets. With so many different shapes and flavours, there are millions of possible combinations - you'll never know quite what you're going to get!
- Did you know that we don't use artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in Rowntree's® sweets? It's even more reason to enjoy the different flavours, textures, shapes, and colours in every playfully random bag.
- These brilliantly random sweets are brought to you by Rowntree's®, the makers of the classic Fruit Pastille. The story begins in 1862, when Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. In 2009 Randoms® were born, bringing fruity randomness to the family.
- Have you tried ROWNTREE'S 30% Reduced Sugar RANDOMS? Deliciously fruity gummy sweets with hundreds of random combinations!
- Deliciously fruity-flavoured chewy sweets
- A random assortment of shapes, colours, textures and flavours
- One of over a million possible combinations in every pack
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 150g
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatine, Acids (Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid, Lactic Acid), Concentrated Fruit Juices (1.1%) (Apple, Orange, Lemon, Mandarin), Flavourings, Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Black Carrot, Hibiscus, Carrot, Safflower), Spirulina Concentrate, Invert Sugar Syrup, Humectant (Glycerol), Colours (Paprika Extract, Chlorophylls and Chlorophyllins, Carotenes), Stabilisers (Carageenan, Locust Bean Gum), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Citrate), Fruit Puree Concentrates (Orange, Lemon), Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know your servings
- 7 Sweets = 1 Serving
Number of uses
4 Contains approximately 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||Trace||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||58.1g||18.6g||90g||21%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016