Mor 6 Pork, Beetroot And Apple Sausages 400G
- Energy857kJ 205kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 726kJ (174kcal)
- Pork blended with beetroot, bramley apple, spinach, honey and seasonings filled into natural pork casings
- Find us on Facebook and Instagram
- Put MOR on the table
- Pork, beetroot and bramley apple sausages
- By blending prime cuts of British pork with a mix of vegetables, fruits, grains and fragrant herbs and spices, MOR sausages bring something different to your dinner table. As butchers, we've created MOR to be every bit as hearty and delicious as a classic sausage, but we pack ours with tasty, nutrient rich ingredients and a little less fat so you can enjoy them more often.
- What's MOR in this sausage:
- Whole Spinach
- Iron-rich spinach is known for its health benefits; it's absolutely packed with vitamins and minerals.
- Adding rich earthiness, beetroot is packed with vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants.
- We only use prime cuts of British pork in our delicious sausages.
- A hint of nature's nectar adds richness to our sausages.
- Bramley Apple
- Naturally sweet Bramley's, the classic accompaniment to pork.
- MOR taste. MOR goodness.
- Free from gluten
- Pack size: 400g
Pork (52%), Beetroot, Bramley Apple (Apple, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)), Brown Rice, Onion, Water, Spinach, Beetroot Flakes, Potato Starch, Honey, Dried Apple (Apple, Preservative (Sulphur Dioxide)), Pea Fibre, Basil, Orange Zest, Caraway Seeds, Emulsifiers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Seasoning, Filled into Natural Pork casings
- Free From: Gluten
Keep refrigerated and once opened, use immediately., Suitable for home freezing so freeze after purchase and always by 'use by' date shown and use within one month., Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator and cook as per instructions., Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove all packaging before cooking. To keep all the lovely juices in your sausages, don't prick the skins.
- Turn occasionally for a nice even colour.
- Sorry but MOR sausages are not suitable for microwave cooking or cooking from frozen.
- All appliances vary so these are just guidelines, please check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot before serving.
- Grill (From Chilled): Temperature Setting: Medium
- Place under pre-heated, medium grill for 14-21 minutes. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK using British pork
Preparation and Usage
- Add these sausages to your favourite chopped vegetables, new potatoes and a few sprigs of fresh rosemary. Bake all together in the oven for an easy midweek dinner.
Number of uses
3 This pack contains 3 servings
Name and address
- 78 Cobden Street,
- LE1 2LB.
- 78 Cobden Street,
- LE1 2LB.
400 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g cooked contains||118g cooked contains|
|Energy||726kJ (174kcal)||857kJ (205kcal)|
|of which saturates||3.5g||4.1g|
|of which sugars||5.6g||6.7g|
|This pack contains 3 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016