Mor 10 Mediterranean Chicken Chipolatas 340G
- Energy321kJ 76kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 535kJ (127kcal)
- Chicken, smoked peppers, spring onion and sundried tomato paste blended, seasoned and filled into natural sheep casings
- Find us on Facebook and Instagram
- Sausages with MOR inside
- Chicken, sundried tomato & basil chipolatas
- By blending prime cuts of British chicken with a mix of vegetables, grains fragrant herbs and spices, MOR sausages bring something different to your dinner table. As butchers, we've created MOR to be every bit as hearty and delicious as a classic sausage, but we pack ours with tasty, nutrient rich ingredients too. As an added bonus, these sausages are also low in fat.
- What's MOR in this sausage:
- Cherry Tomato
- A rich source of vitamin C, bringing the Mediterranean sunshine to our sausages.
- Spring Onion
- Mild and sweet, spring onions add colours and texture.
- We only use succulent pieces of British chicken in our delicious sausages.
- Red Onion
- Add a bright, sharp flavour. Full of vitamins too.
- Red Pepper
- This milder, crisp, sweet variety has a gentle flavour to complement these juicy chicken sausages.
- MOR taste. MOR goodness.
- Free from gluten
- Pack size: 340g
Chicken (60%), Smoked Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Red Onion, Gluten Free Crumb (Rice Flour, Water, Dextrose, Monohydrate, Vegetable Fibre, Salt, Glycerol Monostearate, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Paprika Extract), Spring Onion, Cherry Tomato, Potato Starch, Sundried Tomato Paste (Sun Dried Tomato, Tomato Paste, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Sugar, Basil, Oregano, Garlic Puree), Water, Basil, Pea Fibre, Seasoning, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite), Emulsifiers (Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Filled into Natural Sheep casings
- Free From: Gluten
Keep refrigerated and once opened, use immediately., Suitable for home freezing so freeze after purchase and always by 'use by' date shown and use within one month., Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator and cook as per instructions., Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Remove all packaging before cooking. To keep all the lovely juices in your sausages, don't prick the skins.
- Turn occasionally for a nice even colour.
- Sorry but MOR sausages are not suitable for microwave cooking or cooking from frozen.
- All appliances vary so these are just guidelines, please check food is cooked thoroughly and piping hot before serving.
- Grill (From Chilled): Temperature Setting: Medium
- Place under pre-heated, medium grill for 12-16 minutes. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear.
- Oven cook (From Chilled): Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C.
- Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK using British chicken
Preparation and Usage
- For ultimate pasta supper, stir the cooked, chopped sausages into al-dente linguine with a splash of single cream and a good grating of parmesan. Fast and full of flavour.
Number of uses
5 This pack contains 5 servings
Name and address
- 78 Cobden Street,
- LE1 2LB.
- 78 Cobden Street,
- LE1 2LB.
340 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g cooked contains||60g cooked contains|
|Energy||535kJ (127kcal)||321kJ (76kcal)|
|of which saturates||1.0g||0.6g|
|of which sugars||1.6g||1.0g|
|This pack contains 5 servings||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016