Tesco Sweet And Sticky Bbq Rib Rack 450G
- Energy1584kJ 381kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1319.70kJ (317.40kcal)
- Slow cooked pork rib rack in a barbeque sauce.
- Slow cooked for extra tenderness
Pork Ribs (80%), Sugar, Water, Honey, Vinegar, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Molasses, Garlic Purée, Salt, Smoked Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Paprika Extract, Black Pepper, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Mustard Seed
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 40 - 45 mins
Instructions: For best results always cook from frozen. Cut along the top of the bag and empty contents into an ovenproof dish with a lid. Cook in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes. Turn halfway through cooking.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Remove bag from outer packaging.
Cut open a small hole in the top corner.
Place bag on a microwaveable dish. Heat on full power for 10 minutes (800w) or 9 minutes (900w).
Stand for 1 minute.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Take care when opening the packaging after microwave cooking.The product will be piping hot and some steam may escape when opening the packaging.This product contains bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Half of a pack (120g**), edible portion contains|
|Energy||1319.70kJ (317.40kcal)||1583.64kJ (380.88kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016