- Energy1584kJ 381kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1320kJ / 317kcal
- Pork rib rack slow cooked in a barbecue sauce.
- Glazed pork rib rack slow cooked for 6 hours for tenderness
INGREDIENTS: Pork Ribs (80%), Sugar, Water, Honey, Vinegar, Tomato Purée, Cornflour, Molasses, Garlic Purée, Salt, Smoked Salt, Barley Malt Extract, Paprika Extract, Black Pepper, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Mustard Seed.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 180°C/Fan 160°C/Gas 4 40-45 mins Remove outer packaging. Remove from pouch and place in an oven proof dish, cover with a lid or foil. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W/900W 10/9 mins
For best results microwave heat from frozen.
Remove from outer packaging.
Place pouch on a microwaveable plate and pierce several times.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W/900W).
Remove from microwave and shake gently.
Heat on full power for 5 minutes (800W) / 4 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- For best results cook from frozen.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Take care when opening pack / uncovering dish as product will be hot and hot steam may escape.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (120g)|
|Energy||1320kJ / 317kcal||1584kJ / 381kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019