Phd Nutrition Protein Superfood Banana 500G
- High Protein Powder Mix. Food Supplement with Natural Sweetener
- For more information, log on to www.phd supplements.com
- Find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Join the conversation online
- The Next Level of Natural Nutrition
- PhD Nutrition have been creating protein and performance nutrition innovations since 2006 and have once again raised the bar with the launch of the new Natural & Superfood range of premium nutrition. Protein Superfood1 supplies over 14g of protein per 25g serving, derived exclusively from plant sources, with super healthy greens and wholefood powders like sweet potato and pumpkin providing clean and nutritious carbohydrates and fibre.
- Protein Superfood contains an unrivalled formula targeted at assisting any individual seeking great nutrition from natural ingredients. Containing a blend of super-healthy greens (including organic spirulina, kale and broccoli), lean muscle building protein2 from brown rice, pea and hemp protein, Protein Superfood also provides matcha tea, yerba mate and tiger nut powder, amongst a huge list of good-for-you natural nutrition. Protein Superfood is a great alternative to dairy protein sources such as whey protein and milk protein, but can just as easily be used alongside them to ensure a balanced and versatile nutritional plan.
- Key Benefits
- Great source of clean and natural protein derived from pea, hemp and brown rice, to assist with the growth and maintenance of muscle mass2.
- Comprehensive whole food, greens and fruit and berry blend to deliver an all-in-one natural nutrition solution for a healthy lifestyle.
- Protein superfood is naturally flavoured and can be used at anytime throughout the day to help you stay energised1.
- Protein superfood sets the bar on taste and texture, providing a great tasting blend designed to support your nutritional requirements.
- Also provides great nutritional supplementation such as green tea, matcha tea powder, yerba mate, vegan coconut oil powder and green coffee bean extract.
- 1Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system, a reduction in tiredness and fatigue and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- 2Protein contributes to a growth in, and maintenance of muscle mass.
- PhD Nutrition is an ISO 9001 registered company.
- High protein greens and wholefoods blend
- Natural & superfood range
- Plant proteins & super greens
- Sweet potato, pumpkin & quinoa
- Matcha tea & yerba mate
- Baobab, flaxseed & vegan coconut oil
- 96 calories
- Dairy, gluten free
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 500g
- Iron contributes to the normal function of the immune system, a reduction in tiredness and fatigue and normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Protein contributes to a growth in, and maintenance of muscle mass
Plant Protein Blend (70%) [Brown Rice Protein, Pea Protein Isolate, Hemp Protein], Natural Flavourings, Wholefood Blend (7.5%) [Flaxseed (3.5%), Pumpkin Powder, Sweet Potato Powder, Quinoa, Tiger Nut Powder], Greens Blend (4%) [Organic Spirulina, Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder, Organic Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall), Broccoli Powder, Kale Powder, Spinach Leaf Extract], Fruit and Berry Blend (2.5%) [Acai Berry Powder, Baobab Fruit Powder, Goji Berry Powder, Pomegranate Powder, Raspberry Fruit Powder], Thickener (Xanthan Gum), Vegan Coconut Oil Powder, Green Tea Extract, Matcha Tea Powder, Yerba Mate Tea Powder, Grapeseed Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin)
- Free From: Dairy, Gluten
Store in a cool dry place., For Best Before End Date See Reverse of Tub.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Manufactured in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for Use
- 1 serving: Add half a scoop of powder (25g) to 175ml of ice cold water and shake or blend for 10 seconds. There is no need to add Protein Superfood to a home made smoothie or greens blend - we have covered everything you need in one great shake. Just add water and shake.
- 1 super serving: Add one full scoop of powder (50g) to 350ml of ice cold water and shake or blend for 10 seconds.
- When to take Protein Superfood
- Protein Superfood is a protein packed meal and can be used at any time throughout the day to increase intake of quality dairy-free protein, greens, berries and whole foods. PhD suggest that good times to use Protein Superfood may be upon waking, pre or post exercise or mid-morning/mid-afternoon when it may be more difficult to find the time to prepare quality food.
- Use up to 2 servings or Protein Superfood daily
- Period: Pre-workout, Time of Day: Morning
- Period: During-workout, Time of Day: Afternoon
- Period: Post-workout, Time of Day: Before bed anytime
Number of uses
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- PhD Nutrition Ltd.,
- Albion Mills,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU10 6DN,
- PhD Nutrition Ltd.,
- Albion Mills,
- East Yorkshire,
- HU10 6DN,
- Customer care line: +44 (0)1482 610020
PRODUCT INFORMATION Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Store out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (when mixed with water) Per 100g||(when mixed with water) Per 25g serving (1/2 scoop)||%RI* Per serving||(when mixed with water) Per 50g super serving (1 scoop)|
|Of which saturates||1.2g||0.3g||-||0.6g|
|Of which sugars||4.6g||1.2g||-||2.3g|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids||1.51g||0.38g||-||0.76g|
|Of which Alpha Linolenic Acid** (ALA)||1.48g||0.37g||-||0.74|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids||1.37g||0.34g||-||0.69g|
|Omega 9 Fatty Acids||1.59g||0.40g||-||0.80g|
|*RI = Reference Intake. **Essential Fatty Acid||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016