- Strawberry flavour high protein food supplement drink mix containing L-carnitine, caffeine, green tea extract & B-vitamins with sweeteners.
- BioMax True Protein
- GSK Human Performance Lab
- Informed Sport.com Trusted by sport
- Trusted by Elites
- The Road to Results
- For Maximuscle ambassadors and athletes, it's the preferred choice they can go into competition with peace of mind, knowing that all Maximuscle products are screened for banned substances and are Informed Sport accredited.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- At Maximuscle we understand what it takes to achieve a great physique. Designed with BioMax True Protein, our unique blend provides high-quality protein to support your lean muscle goals. Promax Lean is a high protein, low fat and low sugar shake to complement your daily diet. Plus it also contains L-carnitine and green tea.
- Benefits of Promax Lean:
- Green Tea & L-Carnitine
- Each serving is packed with green tea, which is derived from the plant, camellia sinensis. Each serving also contains 400mg L-carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a key role in the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria of the cell.
- Low in Fat & Sugar
- Promax Lean is ideal for individuals who are looking for a great tasting product that is high in protein but also low in fat and low in sugar.
- Every serving of Promax Lean is formulated with 80mg caffeine to increase your focus by making you feel more alert and enhancing concentration.
- Screened & Effective
- Every batch of Promax Lean is screened for banned substances and is registered with the Informed-Sport programme
- The Science Behind BioMax True Protein
- Maximuscle Promax Lean contains 25g BioMax True Protein, a unique blend that is fast acting with a sustained release of protein, which gets to work fast and lasts for hours.
- Typically, food protein concentrations are theoretically calculated based on the total nitrogen content, but this can cause some variances in the derived protein level. Maximuscle have gone one step further by validating the protein concentration in Promax Lean by comparing the weight of the individual amino acids with the calculated factored amount, qualifying this as BioMax True Protein.
- We guarantee that every serving of Promax Lean provides 25g of high-quality BioMax True Protein to help support the development of lean muscle.
- Natural settling of this product will occur during transport. This product is packed by weight, not by volume.
- Scientifically formulated protein to support lean muscle development
- 25g protein
- 400mg L-carnitine
- Low fat & sugar
- 100% we test every batch of every product
- Added caffeine
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 765g
- Low fat & sugar
BioMax True Protein (87%) (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate), Fructooligosaccharide, Flavourings, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, Colour (Beetroot Red), Maltodextrin, Green Tea Extract, Thickener (Cellulose Gum), Caffeine Anhydrous, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame K), Vitamin Mix (Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Vitamin B12)
Keep tightly sealed in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight., For best before end see back of pack.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in the EU
Preparation and Usage
- How To Use
- On the days you train
- 1 serving after training + 1 serving either mid morning/afternoon
- On the days you don't train
- 1 serving mid morning or 1 serving mid afternoon
- How To Serve
- 1 scoop
- Shake with water
- For one serving, add one scoop of powder (37g) to 250ml of water, shake to blend and enjoy!
Number of uses
20 This pack contains 20 servings
Name and address
- 980 Great West Road,
- TW8 9GS,
- Write To:
- Maximuscle Customer Relations,
- 980 Great West Road,
- TW8 9GS,
- UK: 0800 783 8881
- 12 Riverwalk,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24,
NOTICE: Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of reach of children. High caffeine content. Not recommended for children or pregnant or breast-feeding women (32mg per 100ml). It is recommended not to exceed a daily intake of 400 mg of caffeine from all sources.
765 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||%RI*||Per 37g (Serving)||%RI*|
|Energy, kJ / kcal||1557 / 372||-||576 / 138||-|
|of which saturates, g||3.4||-||1.3||-|
|of which sugars, g||4.9||-||1.8||-|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.7||50||0.3||21|
|Vitamin B12, μg||1.3||52||0.5||20|
|Pantothenic acid, mg||3.1||52||1.1||18|
|Green tea extract, mg||410.0||-||151.7||-|
|*%RI = Reference intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016