Febreze Car Pet Clip On
- Febreze Car Air Freshener with Odourclear technology continuously cleans away tough lingering odours from your Car, leaving a light fresh scent up to 30 days. It cleans away tough lingering pet odours and leaves a light fresh scent. Unlike most car fresheners that mostly mask with fragrance, Febreze Car Freshener truly cleans away odours, leaving nothing but a delightful fresh scent in your car. It is a small, discreet air freshener device that simply clips to your car air vent and thanks to its new and unique Odourclear technology it cleans away odours and freshens your car even from the toughest odours, such as food, pets, smoke or trash. You can even control the intensity of the scent by adjusting the dial on the side. Febreze Car is easy to use, it doesn't need any battery or electricity, and lasts up to 30 days, so you and your guests can breathe happy.
- Try the full range of new Febreze products with the unique Odourclear technology, such as Febreze Fabric Refresher to remove odours from the fabrics of your car, or Febreze Air Freshener and Small Spaces for your home. Also try Febreze 3volution Plugs, for continuous odour elimination up to 90 days.
- Febreze with Odourclear technology cleans away odours and leaves a light fresh scent
- It cleans away tough lingering pet odours and leaves a light fresh scent
- Doesn't mask but truly cleans away tough lingering odours such as food, pet, smoke and trash
- Leaves behind a light fresh scent
- Each clip lasts up to 30 days
- Clips easily on to your in-car air vent. Adjustable scent intensity for light freshness
- Discreet as well as stylish
- Pack size: 2.0ml
Perfumes, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- [GB] Procter & Gamble
- Surrey KT13 OXP
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
FEBREZE CAR PET CLIP ON
- Environmentally damaging
WARNING Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Wear protective gloves. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. IF in EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. Do NOT induce vomiting. Dispose of contents/container to an appropriate local waste system.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016