Pantene Pro-V Volume And Body Foam Conditioner 180Ml
- Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body air-light foam conditioner gives fine hair all the conditioning it needs, without weighing it down. Your hair is left easy to detangle, visibly healthy and full of volume. The air-light foamy texture is absorbed deep into the hair and moisturizes it from the inside out – without leaving unwanted residue on the outside that could weigh down fine hair. For best results, use with Pantene Pro-V Volume & Body shampoo.
- Helps fortify your fine hair to its full volume potential and protect it from styling damage
- Air-light conditioning and nourishment, without the weight
- For visible healthy hair, full of volume
- For fine, flat hair
- Pack size: 180.0ml
Aqua, Propane, Butane, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil, Isobutane, Panthenol, PVP, Parfum, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Isopropyl Alcohol, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Tocopherol
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Wash your hair with Pantene Shampoo
- 2. Shake well. Apply a palm-size amount of air-light foam conditioner from the roots all the way to the tips. Adjust the quantity according to your hair length
- 3. Let it absorb into the hair, then rinse it off
- 4. Dry and style your hair as usual - enjoy the lightness. Use at every wash
- Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 0XP, UK
- 0800 028 3578
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
PANTENE PRO-V VOLUME & BODY FOAM COND 180ML
DANGER Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Keep out of reach of children. Do not inhale intentionally. Do not spray into the eyes. Use exclusively for intended purpose. The can must be completely empty before disposal.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016