- Chambord and Martini Prosecco Gift Pack
- Visit chambordchannel.com for more cocktails and recipe inspiration
- Chambord liqueur is an infusion of the world's finest red and black raspberries, Madagascan vanilla and XO cognac.
Preparation and Usage
- Chambord Royale
- Add one part Chambord to your favourite fizz
- Chambord Bramble
- Pour one part Chambord, one part gin and one part fresh lemon juice into a short glass over crushed ice. Garnish with a wedge of lemon.
- Chambord Collins
- Add one part Chambord, one part gin and the juice of two lemon wedges to a highball glass with ice and top with soda. Stir and garnish with lemon wedge.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019