Tate And Lyle Golden Granulated Fairtrade Sugar 500G
- Golden Granulated Cane Sugar
- Explore simple and tasty recipe ideas at www.tasteandsmile.co.uk
- Out Fairtrade Promise:
- When you choose to buy Tate & Lyle Fairtrade cane sugar, you are making a difference to communities around the world. With your help, through the Fairtrade Premium, we support thousands of small scale cane farmers in developing countries. Discover more at tasteandsmile.com/our story
- A Journey of Taste.
- Golden granulated. A sparkling golden sugar. With a shy aroma and subtle caramel flavour. The sugar's gentle crunch will enhance both taste and texture.
- The South Pacific journey is inspired by a thousand years of trading routes and the cultivation of sugar cane on the sun drenched island nations in Melanesia. Today these idyllic island jewels in the Pacific Ocean continue to supply great sugars.
- There are many more sugars to explore in the range. Some of these include:
- Guyanese Inspired Demerara
- Mediterranean Inspired Light Soft Brown
- Amazonian Inspired Soft Caster
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- Light bodied mellow
- A light bodied sugar - 2
- Suitable for both a vegetarian and vegan diet
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 500g
- Packed in a factory that also handles Peanuts and Nuts
Store in a cool dry place, Best Before End see back of pack
Origin Free Text
Packed in the UK using raw cane sugar from a range of countries
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for making feather-light pancakes and to balance the flavours in juicy orchard fruit tarts.
- If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help/advice:
- Please contact us via www.tasteandsmile.com or write to: 'Freepost Tate and Lyle Sugars' (No postage required).
500 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||99.7g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016