- Energy389kJ 94kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1295.17kJ (312.74kcal)
- Gluten free, coconut oil and oat fibre alternative to mozzarella cheese, enriched with calcium.
- Coconut oil alternative to Grated Mozzarella
Water, Coconut Oil (25%), Modified Potato Starch, Oat Fibre, Maize Starch, Salt, Flavourings, Modified Maize Starch, Tricalcium Citrate, Thickeners (Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate), Colour (Mixed Carotenes)
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 7 days and by date shown.
Number of uses
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||1295.17kJ (312.74kcal)||388.55kJ (93.82kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016