Airwick Vipoo Pre-Poo Toilet Spray Lavender 55Ml
- V.I.Poo Lavender Superstar.
- Each bottle has up to 100 uses, 300 sprays
- Helps to trap those nasty smells in the bowl, a proactive odour protection
- Simply spray in the bowl before taking your seat. VIPoo will create a protective layer that traps nasty smells.
- Contains Essential Oils
- Available in other amazing fragrances.
- Note: The dates mentioned on the products are Production dates and not Expiration dates.
- Up to 300 sprays for up to 100 uses
- Keep nasty smells in your bowl
- Pack size: 55mL
Use in well ventilated areas - store at room temperature.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Hungary from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Lift toilet seat and spray 3-5 times directly into the toilet bowl, onto the water.
- Lower toilet seat down and use as normal.
- Do not spray directly on toilet seat; if sprayed wipe up with damp cloth or paper.
- Use only as directed.
- Read & retain instructions.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 7697079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
CAUTION: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water. If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Contains dl-Limonene (racemic), alpha-iso-Methylionone, Coumarin, 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, (Ethoxymethoxy)cyclododecane, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-carboxaldehyde, delta-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-3-cyclohexen-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one, Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction. FIRST AID: For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 131 126; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If in eyes, wash out with a large amount of water. If irritation persists, contact a doctor.
55 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016