Vanish Pet Expert Carpet Care Spray 500Ml
- Pet Expert Carpet Care Spot+Stain Carpet + Upholstery Spray
- For ingredients information: www.rbeuronion.com
- Cleans pet messes 1st time
- 30 seconds amazing stain removal action and odour elimination
- Helps prevent pet remarking
- Removes pet stains and urine odours: urine, vomit, faeces and mud marks
- Can also remove general stains like: coffee, tea, red wine, and soil
- Pack size: 500ml
<5% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, Anionic Surfactants, Nonionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Perfume, Limonene
Preparation and Usage
- Spot + Stain
- How to Use
- Open, remove dirt, spray, blot
- Usage Advice
- For best results treat stain immediately.
- Safe for use on wool carpets.
- Always test a hidden area for colour fastness. If carpet colour is affected do not use this product.
- Remove loose dirt and blot wet stains with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Do not use on *velvet* materials, brocade, or those unsuitable for wet cleaning.
- Not suitable for silk and oriental rugs. Tough stains may require a second application.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
SAFETY INFORMATION VANISH Pet Expert Carpet Care Spot + Stain Carpet + Upholstery Spray Keep away from children and pets. Do not get in eyes. If product gets in to eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not ingest. If swallowed get medical attention. Do not breathe in spray. Wash hands after use. If in contact with skin whitening may occur, do not be alarmed. The whitening effect is temporary and reversible. In case of splashing, rinse immediately with plenty of water. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. Do not mix with other products. Use in well ventilated areas also while vacuuming. Keep children and pets off area while in use and vacuuming.
500 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016