- Olia Super Shine After Colour Hair Oil
- Garnier Olia Super Shine After Colour Hair Oil
- Our Garnier Olia Super Shine hair oil conditions hair, for a boost of exceptional shine even after colouring.
- Discover #TheOliaEffect
- Our Olia consumers share their true love for the brand and the story behind their hair colour. Discover all of our Olia stories at: http://www.garnier.co.uk/hair-colour/beauty/garnier/olia/real-women
- Hair colour result: Maximum colour performance, for a long-lasting result. On grey hair, colour will appear lighter than on non-grey hair.
- Choosing your perfect shade: Your hair dye colour result will vary depending on your natural hair colour. If you are deciding between 2 shades, always choose the lightest.
- Want try before you buy? Download the Garnier Color Match app to see how this hair colour will look on you!
- Our Garnier Olia Super Shine Hair Oil conditions hair for exceptional shine everyday
- This unique formula boosts the luminosity of coloured hair
- Our leave-in formula for daily use
- It illuminates coloured hair, gives luminous shine and intense care
- Enriched with natural flower oils
- Envelops hair with a delicate floral scent enriched with fresh fruity notes, fragrant florals and woody amber
- Pack size: 150ml
1119656, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Parfum / Fragrance, Please check back of pack for latest ingredients list
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- How to Apply?
- Depending on your hair type, pump 1-2 small drops of Garnier Olia Super Shine After Colour Hair Oil in to the palm of your hand and spread on to damp hair, applying throughout the lengths and ends. Avoid applying on the roots. For everyday use: After shampooing, before blow drying or for daily conditioning.
Name and address
- W6 8AZ.
- TSA 75000 93584,
- St Ouen Cedex,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019