- Flash Ultra Power liquid gel revolutionizes your cleaning routine. Its breakthrough cleaning technology cuts through up to 100% of dirt, grease and grime (tested on the most common surfaces & types of dirt, showing complete removal). It’s so strong it has double the cleaning power per drop compared to dilute all-purpose cleaning products. This concentrated cleaner has been specially developed to give you a great cleaning & shine result on your floors and other surfaces. It’s perfectly balanced formula allows you to tackle the toughest household messes on and off the floor without one drop going to waste, from effortlessly cleaning dried food stains and tough grease, to mopping the floors and making your bathroom sparkle. You can use this surface cleaner almost everywhere on the wooden floors, in your bathroom, in your kitchen, in your oven, on your worktops, countertops, cupboards, granite sinks and even on your stainless steel hob. Flash Ultra Power is a multipurpose cleaner: a floor cleaner, a bathroom cleaner, a sink cleaner, a kitchen cleaner. Flash = Wipe through dirt in a Flash.
- Removes up to 100% of dirt, grease & grime
- Easy squeeze auto-stop dosing : turn the bottle, squirt & it stops by itself after one dose
- Squirt it in to a bucket of water to clean your floors
- Squirt in to your sink, the bathtub or on to your sponge for surfaces all around the home
- Breakthrough cleaning technology with three cleaning agents; tarkets dirt, fights grease, lifts dirt more easily
- Available in Lemon, Cotton Fresh and Blossom & Breeze scents
- Pack size: 885.0ml
5-15% Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Phosphonates, Polycarboxylates, Soap, Benzisothiazolinone, Perfumes, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- [UK] 0800 028 3292
- [IE] 1800 509 435
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
FLASH LIQUID GEL BLOSSOM & BREEZE 885ML
WARNING Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container according to local regulations. Cap contains small parts. Potential choking hazard. Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016