- Strawberry Flavour Tablets 48 Chewable Tablets
- Sodium alginate
- Sodium hydrogen carbonate
- Calcium carbonate
- Gaviscon Strawberry Flavour Tablets provide relief from the pain and discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion which for example, can occur after meals or during pregnancy.
- Heartburn & indigestion
Each Chewable Tablet contains 250mg Sodium Alginate, 133.5mg Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and 80mg Calcium Carbonate as the active ingredients
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original package.
Preparation and Usage
- The tablets do not contain sugar or gluten. You can take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before using this product.
- Dosage: For oral administration.
- Chew thoroughly before swallowing.
- Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over: When symptoms occur take two to four tablets after meals and at bedtime (up to four times a day). Children under 12 years: Should only be taken on medical advice.
Name and address
- Manufacturer and Product Licence Holder:
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- HU8 7DS.
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
If symptoms persist after 7 days consult your doctor. Contains sodium and calcium. If you have been advised to follow a diet restricted in either of these please consult your doctor before taking the product. If you have phenylketonuria, note that the product is sweetened with aspartame, a source of phenylalanine. See leaflet for further information. KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
48 x Tablets
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016