Meritene Strength And Vitality Strawberry Shake 200Ml
- Drink with milk protein, vitamins & minerals.
- Visit Meritene's Facebook page
- Good to know
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and with vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium to the maintenance of bones.
- Find out more about the range at www.nestlehealthscience.co.uk/meritene.
- Don't let a busy life stop you getting the vitamins, proteins and minerals which will contribute to greater strength and vitality. Meritene® Ready to Drink strawberry shake contains the same nutritional benefits of Meritene powdered drinks, but in a ready mixed bottle for when you're on the go, or you don't have the time to prepare a shake.
- Each shake is an all-in-one dietary supplement that you can enjoy once a day, every day, whether you're at home or out. Meritene® Ready to Drink Strength and Vitality Shake contains a range of nutrients that will complement your healthy diet so you're ready to embrace the day. We add important vitamins and minerals which help release energy*, reduce tiredness*, and support muscles** and bones***.
- Wherever your busy life takes you, it's easy to enjoy a delicious Meritene® Ready to Drink nutritional supplement shake every day.
- *Release energy, and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- The vitamins B2, B6, B12, and C, as well as iron, contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism. These can help reduce fatigue and tiredness.
- **Support muscles
- Our ready-to-drink shakes contain a variety of muscle supporting ingredients. The high quality protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass, while vitamin D, potassium, magnesium and calcium all contribute to normal muscle function. Zinc and magnesium also contribute to normal protein synthesis.
- ***Support bones
- The nutrients in Meritene® Ready to Drink Strength and Vitality Shakes are designed to help support bones. Vitamin D, magnesium and calcium are all known to contribute to the maintenance of and strength of bones.
- Support normal vision
- Our shakes contain zinc and vitamin A, which help maintain vision functionality in normal conditions.
- Support your immune system
- Many of the ingredients in these nutritional shakes also contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system. These include folic acid, iron, selenium, zinc, and vitamin C.
- Meritene® Ready to Drink Strength and Vitality Shakes are gluten free, suitable for vegetarians, and contain no added sugars.
- This strawberry flavoured vitamin shake comes prepared and ready to drink, and it doesn't need to be kept in the fridge before opening. Simply open the bottle and enjoy once every day, at any time, with or without food (but not as a meal replacement). Once opened, Meritene® Ready to Drink Shake can be stored in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Please refer to the on-pack instructions for more details.
- Did you know that Meritene® is also available in prepare-at-home shake sachets and as a range of soups? Try our different formats and flavours to find your favourite.
- Meritene® Ready to Drink Shakes are nutritional supplements and should be enjoyed alongside balanced meals; they should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle. Meritene® is not a suitable meal replacement.
- Why not experiment with new flavours and use your favourite Meritene® meal supplement in a delicious recipe? Discover Nadia Sawalha's brilliant ideas for incorporating Meritene® into meals at www.nestlehealthscience.co.uk/meritene/recipes.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- A ready-to-drink strawberry flavour dietary supplement for when you're on the go
- Enriched with an array of vitamins & minerals that help release energy/reduce tiredness
- Each shake contains quality protein, which helps support muscles
- With added nutrients that also support healthy maintenance of bones
- No gluten and no added sugar
- Pack size: 200ml
- Vitamins B2 and B6 contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass
- Rich in high quality protein
- Rich in vitamins B2 & B6
- Rich in vitamin D and calcium
- No added sugar
Water, Milk Proteins, Glucose Syrup, Sucrose, Rapeseed Oil, Minerals (Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulphate, Zinc Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Sodium Fluoride, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate), Emulsifier (E471), Flavouring, Starch, Vitamins (C, E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, A, B1, B2, Folic Acid, K, Biotin, D), Stabiliser (Carrageenan), Colour (E120), Acidity Regulator (E525)
- Free From: Gluten
Unopened, store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, recap, refrigerate and use within 24 hours
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well
- Delicious chilled.
- Recommended serving for Meritene is 1 bottle a day with or between meals.
Name and address
- P.O Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Nestlé Consumer Services,
- P.O Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Tel: 00800 6887 4846
200 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 ml||*RI 100 ml||Per 200 ml||*RI 200 ml|
|Energy kJ/kcal||527 / 125||-||1054 / 250||-|
|Salt (= Na (g) x 2.5)g||0.2||-||0.4||-|
|Vitamin A µg||120||15||240||30|
|Vitamin D µg||1.3||26||2.6||52|
|Vitamin E mg||2.3||19||4.6||38|
|Vitamin K µg||10||13||20||27|
|Vitamin C mg||16||20||32||40|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||0.20||18||0.40||36|
|Riboflavin (B2) mg||0.23||16||0.46||33|
|Vitamin B6 mg||0.25||18||0.50||36|
|Folic acid µg||35||18||70||35|
|Pantothenic acid mg||0.65||11||1.3||22|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016