Meritene Strength And Vitality Chicken Soup 4X50g
- Chicken flavour soup mix with fibre, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Visit Meritene's Facebook page
- Good to know
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and with vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium to the maintenance of bones.
- Find out more about the range at www.nestlehealthscience.co.uk/meritene.
- Meritene® Vegetable Flavour Soup is a savoury way to supplement your healthy diet with more of the nutrients needed for strength and vitality. Instead of a usual nutritional supplement, enjoy a flavoursome hot soup with added vitamins and minerals to support your active lifestyle.
- Our vegetable-flavoured soup with enhanced nutrients and protein contains a specially selected array of vitamins and minerals. Together, these vitamins and minerals help release energy*, reduce tiredness*, and support muscles** and bones***.
- Whether you use this delicious nutritional supplement soup as an accompaniment to meals or a convenient snack, it will help you feel energised and ready for what the day has in store.
- *Release energy, and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- We enhance our delicious soups with vitamins B2, B6, B12, C and iron. These vitamins contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- **Support muscles
- All Meritene® Soups are enriched with high quality protein, contributing to the maintenance of muscle mass. Our soups also contain vitamin D, potassium, magnesium, zinc and calcium, which support muscle function and assist normal protein synthesis.
- ***Support bones
- To help support your bones Meritene® Soup contains vitamin D, magnesium and calcium, which contribute to the healthy maintenance of bones.
- Support normal vision
- Our nutritional soups contain zinc and vitamin A, which help sustain clear vision and eye health in normal conditions.
- Support your immune system
- Contributing to the functioning of the immune system, Meritene® Soups contain vitamins and minerals including folic acid, iron, selenium, zinc, and vitamin C.
- Meritene® Soups are suitable for vegetarians. They are also gluten free and contain no added sugars.
- This chicken-flavoured soup with protein and added nutrients is easy to prepare; simply add the content of one sachet to a mug, vigorously stir in 150ml of hot water (max 60 degrees), and enjoy. Meritene® Soup should be enjoyed once every day, at any time, with or without food (but is not suitable as a meal replacement). Please refer to the on-pack instructions for more details.
- Did you know that Meritene® is also available in a range of ready-to-drink and powdered shakes? Find the one that suits your lifestyle today.
- Meritene® Soup with added nutrients is intended to be a dietary supplement, and is not a substitute for a healthy lifestyle and varied, balanced diet. This nutritional supplement is not a meal replacement; it is best enjoyed alongside or between healthy meals.
- Why not use Meritene® Soup as a nutritionally enhancing ingredient in a recipe? Get ideas for creating delicious meals with Meritene® Soups at www.nestlehealthscience.co.uk/meritene/recipes, with inspiration and recipes by Nadia Sawalha.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Chicken flavoured soup with protein, vitamins and minerals
- A dietary supplement to be enjoyed with or between meals
- Vitamins/minerals selected to help release energy/reduce tiredness
- Designed to support both muscle mass and bone maintenance
- No added sugar, free from gluten, and suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 50g
- Protein contributes to the maintenance of muscle mass and with vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium to the maintenance of bones
- Vitamin D, Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium which contribute to normal muscle function, while Zinc and Magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis
- Vitamins B2, B6, B12, C and Iron contribute to normal energy yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D
- Source of fibre
- No added sugar
Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed), Skimmed Milk Powder, Milk Proteins, Inulin, Minerals (Potassium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Citrate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite), Flavourings, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Salt, Stabiliser (E407), Anticaking Agents (E339, E450), Flavour Enhancer (E621), Parsley, Vitamins (C, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, B6, E, B1, B2, A, Folic Acid, K, D, B12), Colour (Curcumin)
- Free From: Gluten
Store your Meritene sachets in a cool, dry place., Best before: See base
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to Prepare
- 1. Using your favourite mug add the content of one sachet into 150ml of hot water (max 60°C).
- 2. Stir vigorously until completely dissolved.
- 3. Enjoy!
- If you are making your Meritene Soup to enjoy later, you can refrigerate it and use within 24hours.
- Recommended serving for Meritene is 1 sachet per day which you can take with or between meals.
Name and address
- P.O. Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Nestlé Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
- Tel: 00800 6887 4846
4 x 50 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||% RI††||Per portion†||% RI††|
|Energy kJ / kcal||1735 / 414||-||868 / 207||-|
|of which: saturates g||2.0||-||1.0||-|
|of which: sugars g||10||-||5.0||-|
|Salt (=Na g x2.5) g||2.1||-||1.1||-|
|Vitamin & minerals:||-||-||-||-|
|Vitamin A µg||600||75%||300||38%|
|Vitamin D µg||20||400%||10||200%|
|Vitamin E mg||7.2||60%||3.6||30%|
|Vitamin K µg||78||104%||39||52%|
|Vitamin C mg||51||64%||25||31%|
|Vitamin B6 mg||1.4||100%||0.70||50%|
|Folic Acid µg||240||120%||120||60%|
|Vitamin B12 µg||2.7||108%||1.3||52%|
|Pantothenic acid mg||5.2||87%||2.6||43%|
|†One portion = 50g of Meritene + 150ml of water||-||-||-||-|
|††RI = Reference Intake||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016