- Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo Gentle Cleansing Cream
- Discover L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil Low Shampoo with no foam and no sulphate surfactants. It is enriched with 6 flower extracts for dry, fragile hair.
- Gentle Cleansing. The non-foaming formula delicately removes impurities.
- Easy Detangling, Anti-Breakage: The balm texture helps protect the hair against breakage and leaves it feeling nourished.
- Caring Nourishment: The gentle formula provides nourishment to the hair fibre, leaving hair feeling soft to the touch.
- Expert Tailor-made Care Beyond Beautiful Hair
- Goes well with
- Elvive Extraordinary Hair Oil All Hair Types
- Gentle cleansing
- Easy detangling
- Caring nourishment
- Pack size: 400ml
1170838 A, Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Potato Starch Modified, Guar Hydrocypropyltrimonium Chloride, Chamomilla Recutita Extract/Matricaria Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil/ Coconut Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-7, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Fumaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linum Usitatissimum Flower Extract/Linseed Flower Extract, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gardenia Taitensis Flower Extract, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Bisabolol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, BHT, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L. C188689/1)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- 1) On wet hair, apply 10 to 15 pumps from roots to ends depending on your hair length.
- 2) Distribute evenly and massage gently from roots to tips. Leave on for 3 minutes.
- 3) Rinse thoroughly while combing through with your fingers.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019