- Elvive Colour Protect Low Shampoo
- Ultra Gentle Cleansing. The nonfoaming formula delicately removes impurities.
- Improves Quality of Fibre Surface. Nourishes the fibre with conditioning ingredients to leave it feeling smoother with a silky-soft finish.
- Helps Protect Colour* Helps to keep your coloured looking beautiful and vibrant.*
- Expert tailor-made care beyond beautiful hair
- Goes well with
- L'Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Day Cream Colour Care
- Gentle cleansing
- Improves quality of fibre surface
- Helps protect colour*
- *Instrumental test vs classic shampoo and conditioner
- Pack size: 400ml
Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Coco-Betaine, Potato Starch Modified, Guar Hydrocypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trideceth-6, Polyquaternium-7, Poly(Linseed Oil), Fumaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzophenone-4, Amodimethicone, Isopropyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L. C186048/1)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- 1) On wet hair, apply 10 to 15 pumps from roots to ends depending on your hair length.
- 2) Distribute evenly and massage gently from roots to ends. Leave on for 3 minutes.
- 3) Rinse thoroughly while combing through with your fingers.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For expert advice, please contact:
- L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Dept.
- UK: 0800 0304 031
- ROI: 1800 818 671
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
400 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019