- Toilet Cleaner
- Join us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.
- Learn more at seventhgeneration.com
- A powerful plant-based clean for your toilets?
- Seventh Generation emerald cypress and fir toilet cleaner is made with 97% naturally derived ingredients.
- Attacks stubborn stains, but is gentle to your world.
- Our team has created this safe*, biodegradable yet effective plant-based formula to clean your loo as well as those toilet gel cleaners made with ingredients derived from petrol.
- It effectively and quickly cleans your toilet and leaves them smelling fresh.
- Simply squirt under toiler bowl rim. Brush the bowl and then flush.
- Our flip cap is designed to help you coat your whole toilet bowl for maximum effectiveness.
- The fragrance in Seventh Generation emerald cypress and fir toilet cleaner is made with 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients. This subtle cypress scent is made with cypress!
- Powered by plants, Seventh Generation toilet cleaner freshens without creating harsh fumes and is septic safe*.
- It is free from chlorine bleach, synthetic fragrances, dyes or phosphates. What does it have to do with getting your home clean?
- By the way, do you know what is in the household cleaning products you use? With Seventh Generation toilet cleaner you know every single ingredient used and their role in keeping your home clean. We write it on the bottle!
- By choosing Seventh Generation products, you're joining us in nurturing the health of the next seven generations.
- Our plastic bottle is not like the others, it is entirely made from plastic you recycled - yes 100% post-consumer recycled plastic** (PCR) and is of course recyclable. That's our little contribution to a better planet.
- You may also notice a cute Leaping Bunny seal on our products. That means we never test our products on animals and our products do not contain animal-based ingredients. We design our products to be safe* for people, their homes, and the environment.
- A bit more about us: for more than 25 years we have been a pioneer and leader manufacturer in sustainable household cleaning products. Seventh Generation has been thoughtfully formulating safe* and effective USDA certified biobased products that work. Really well.
- Seventh Generation is proud to be a Certified B Corporation. B Corps are certified to be better for workers, better for communities, and better for the environment.
- You can learn even more about us and our products at seventhgeneration.co.uk
- Seventh Generation, care today for the next seven generations.
- *Safe when use as directed. **excluding colourant.
- A clean you can trust
- For more than 25 years, we've been thoughtfully formulating safe & effective plant-based products that work. Really well.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
- Phosphate free.
- Septic Safe.
- Seventh Generation toilet bowl cleaner is a powerful, biodegradable 97% plant-based household cleaner
- No chlorine bleach, no ammonia, no harsh fumes. Emerald cypress and fir scent made from 100% essential oils and botanical ingredients
- Our septic safe* toilet gel formula tackles stubborn stains in a flash and leaves your loo clean and fresh
- Never tested on animals, contains no animal-based ingredients, Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free product
- Bottle made with 100% recycled plastic** and 100% recyclable
- Our mission is to care today for the next seven generations
- Pack size: 946ML
Aqua, Lactic Acid (Plant-derived pH Adjuster), Decyl Glucoside (Non-Ionic Surfactant <5%) (Plant-derived Cleaning Agent), Xanthan Gum (Plant-derived Thickener), Abies Balsamea (Balsam Fir) Extract (Plant-derived Fragrance), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil (Plant-derived Fragrance), Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil (Plant-derived Fragrance)
- Free From: Gluten
Made in USA with US and imported ingredients
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Squirt under toilet bowl rim. Brush the bowl and then flush.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Causes skin irritation.
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Drink plenty of water. If medical advice is needed, have product container at hand.
- Contains d-Limonene
Name and address
- Manufactured for:
- Seventh Generation, Inc.,
- 60 Lake Street,
- VT 05401,
- DCS Group (UK) Ltd,
- Noral Way,
- OX16 2AA,
- DCS Group (UK) Ltd,
- Noral Way,
- OX16 2AA,
- 01789 208000
- For more help and advice please contact us on the Seventh Generation careline: 0808 2340590 (UK Freephone)
WARNING WARNING Toilet Bowl Cleaner Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Drink plenty of water. If medical advice is needed, have product container at hand. Contains d-Limonene
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020