Craft And Origin Sauvignon Blanc 50Cl
- Sauvignon Blanc - White South African Wine
- Hand crafted, hand harvested and the main label is printed on treefree paper
- If you read the back label of a wine with a giant insect on the front, what exactly are you hoping to find? Are you checking to see what sustainable means? Well, it means we care about he environment, about the people that work for us and we care about you being able to drink great wine with your friends. So, stop messing around, go drink this and come back soon. Like tomorrow... Or something...
- Wine of Western Cape, South Africa
- Sustainably produced
- Pack size: 50cl
- Contains Sulphites
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Pale straw in colour with wonderfully fresh citrus tones and hints of litchi.
Region of Origin
Home of Origin Wine (Pty) Ltd
Type of Closure
- The grapes were harvested in the early morning to preserve all the flavours and aromas. After gentle destalking, the grapes are crushed and moved to stainless steel tanks where pre-fermentation maceration takes place for 3 days at 10 degrees Celsius. Standard maceration follows with 2 pump overs and the grapes left to ferment until dry. All actions performed during winemaking and bottling are done sustainably and environmentally friendly as far as possible.
- The vines were planted between 2000 and 2004. Choice of cultivar clone and rootstock were well selected in the rich soils that the Western Cape offers. Vines are pruned to deliver well balanced crop and vineyard practices gets managed accordingly. The need for irrigation gets monitored on a weekly basis to ensure the vines never stress during ripening phase
- A Mediterranean climate dominates the Western Cape with the coastal regions influenced by nearby oceans - The Cold Benguala current (Atlantic ocean) from the South Pole flows along the western coast and the warmer Mozambique current (Indian ocean) follows the South coast.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to < >
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of South Africa
Number of uses
4 Bottle contains 4 glasses
Name and address
- Produced by:
- Home of Origin Wine,
- Origin Wine Ltd.,
- OX16 9UX,
- Origin Wine Ltd.,
- OX16 9UX,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
50 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019