Sure Men Antibacterial Odour Protection Antiperspirant Deodorant 150Ml
- Fight the source of odour with Sure® Men Antibacterial Odour Protection antiperspirant deodorant.
- Did you know that over 10 million bacteria live in your underarm and by reducing as many as possible, you can stop sweat and odour in its tracks?
- Sure® Antibacterial Odour Protection, has been designed to reduce 90% of odour causing bacteria* that live on the skin’s surface, allowing you to live life freely and keep on moving. Available for both men and women.
- Rich in natural ingredients and with known antibacterial properties including Lime Oil, Eucalyptus and Orange Terpine, you couldn’t ask for better protection.
- Sure®, it won’t let you down.
- *Based on antimicrobial efficacy studies in comparison with regular soap
- UK’s No.1 deodorant brand
- Reduces 90% of odour causing bacteria
- Rich in natural ingredients with known antibacterial properties including Lime Oil, Eucalyptus and Orange Terpene
- 48h protection against wetness and odour
- Dermatologically tested & alcohol free
- Pack size: 150millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gelatin Crosspolymer, Cellulose Gum, Sodium benzoate, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Maltodextrin, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Silica, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger Extremely flammable aerosol
- CAUTION: Shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016