Pulpito Verdejo Rueda 75Cl
- Verdejo - White Spanish wine
- From a region well known for quality white wines made using the Verdejo grape, this wine has juicy citrus notes; with flavours of grapefruit as well as mango and pineapple. These flavours are combined with well-balanced acidity and a fresh lingering finish. Recommended with a variety of dishes including light starters and fish dishes.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Pale yellow with subtle golden hues. On the nose, an elegant scent of citrus, juicy tangerines, orange peel and white flowers. These flavours continue on the palate and the wine has a well-integrated acidity, a medium body and a fresh lingering finish
Region of Origin
Pagos del Rey SL
Type of Closure
- The verdejo grapes are harvested at night in early October. This cooler temperature allows the grapes to retain their wonderful aromatic characters. After crushing the must is left for maceration with the skins for 6 to 8 hours to get the maximum varietal expression. The fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks at 14-16° C. The winemaking process includes careful handling at every stage. The result is a fresh and subtle wine.
- In Spain, the indigenous Verdejo variety is a byword for a fruity, light white wine that gives real pleasure! Pulpito Verdejo is made in our Pagos del Rey winery, located in the province of Valladolid, Rueda. Careful handling of this region's star grape, Verdejo, combined with modern wine making techniques has resulted in a deliciously fresh and fruity dry white wine with real character and brightness.
- D.O. Rueda is a wine region at the heart of the Iberian Peninsula. It is situated on the high plateau of Castilla y Leòn, directly between two of Spain's most famous red wine regions: Ribera del Duero and Toro and just north-west of the Spanish capital, Madrid. The River Duero flows through the area from east to west. The high plateau has a classic continental climate with long cold winters, short springs, and hot summers.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Preparation and Usage
- Serve: 8-10°C
Glass - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- Pagos del Rey, S.L.,
- Rueda (Valladolid),
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016