Tesco Free From Prawn Singapore Noodles Ready Meal 360G
- Energy1482kJ 353kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 438.47kJ (104.34kcal)
- King prawns (Penaeus vannamei) with vegetables and cooked rice noodles in a red chilli, sesame and ginger sauce.
- Our wheat, gluten, dairy and egg free meals have been made for you so that you don't have to miss out on the food you love. Using high quality ingredients, they deliver the taste you expect without compromise
Cooked Rice Noodles, King Prawn (Crustacean) (14%), Water, Pak Choi, Bean Sprouts, Carrot, Cabbage, Rapeseed Oil, Sesame Oil, Red Chilli, Sugar, Ginger, Garlic, Curry Powder, Lemon Juice, Cornflour, Fish Sauce, Chicken Stock, Salt, Turmeric Powder.
Cooked Rice Noodles contains: Water, Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil.
Curry Powder contains: Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Mustard Flour, Cumin Powder, Rice Flour, Ground Fenugreek Seed, Salt, Chilli Pepper, Ginger Powder, White Pepper, Fennel, Paprika, Nutmeg, Sunflower Oil.
Fish Sauce contains: Anchovy Extract (Fish), Salt, Sugar.
Chicken Stock contains: Water, Flavouring, Chicken Extract, Sugar, Salt, Cornflour
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 800W 4 1/2 mins 900W 4 mins
Pierce film lid.
Place on a microwaveable plate and heat on full power for 4 minutes 30 seconds (800W) / 4 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, carefully remove plastic insert and stir before serving.
Instructions: Remove film lid. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan or wok. Transfer the prawns and vegetables into the wok and stir fry over a medium heat for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the insert from the bowl and add the sauce and noodles to the wok and stir fry for a further 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately. Time: 4-5 mins
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pack (338g**) contains|
|Energy||438.47kJ (104.34kcal)||1482.03kJ (352.67kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016