- Pure Clay Foam Wash Red
- The L'Oréal Paris Laboratories have selected three pure clays and combined them with Red Algae extract in an exfoliating scrub, for brighter, smoother and fresher skin, every day. Its non-drying texture transforms into a light foam and releases the micro-beads, which exfoliate impurities and dead skin cells, leaving skin smoother and brighter.
- 3 Pure Clays + Red Algae
- Goes well with
- Pure Clay Black
- Pure Clay Red
- Pure Clay Green
- Kaolin a highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum
- Montmorillonite rich in minerals, a clay recognised for helping to eliminate imperfections
- Ghassoul a pure clay highly concentrated in minerals, renowned to help clarify complexion
- Red Algae known for its brightening properties
- Pack size: 150ml
782745 13, Aqua / Water, Kaolin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Zea Mays Starch / Corn Starch, Decyl Glucoside, Perlite, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Zinc Gluconate, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Moroccan Lava Clay, Carrageenan, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Montmorillonite, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. B196466/1)
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in France
Preparation and Usage
- How to Use
- Morning and evening, apply to wet skin and delicately massage in small circular motions, focusing on the forehead, nose and chin. Avoid the eye area. Only suitable for external use. Suitable for all skin types. For a deeper cleanse that reveals beautifully glowing, smooth skin, also use L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Glow Mask 2-3 times a week.
150 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016