Tesco Chilean Pinot Noir 75Cl
- Energy408kJ 98kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 327kJ / 79kcal
- Tesco Core Pinot Noir 2018 (UK Bottled)
- A smooth, medium bodied red with aromas of sweet berries and cherries, with hints of toasted oak, chocolate and spice.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Good intensity with aromas of red fruits, cherries and raspberries. Medium concentration, fresh, juicy and soft with good acidity and persistence.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Matured in stainless steel and French oak barrels for 9 months. The wine is vinified at Chimbarongo, and then sent for bottling at the group facility in Pirque.
- After just over a decade, Cono Sur's original claim, 'No Family Trees, No Dusty Bottles, Just Quality Wine' continues to inspire us in quality, innovation, style and creativity. Cono Sur continues to push the boundaries of winemaking in Chile.
- Grapes for this wine are from a high quality selection of different vineyards owned by Cono Sur in Chile. Abundant sunlight, hot days, cool nights and irrigation water coming directly from pure thawed Andean snow contribute to the production of the aromatically rich, pure and potential filled grapes.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 3 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store horizontally in a cool dark place. This wine can be enjoyed now or carefully stored up to three years from purchase. Once open, drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||327kJ / 79kcal||408kJ / 98kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019