L'oreal Paris Preference Pure Burgundy 4.26
- Preference Burgundy 4.26
- Colour intensity for up to 8 weeks
- Goes well with
- Magic Retouch
- Up to 8 weeks of fade-defying colour
- Ultra-intense. Up to 100% grey coverage
- Now with new colour extender, enriched with powerful direct dyes, each application revives the look of lustrous day 1 colour and shine
1168811 - Colourant Gel: Aqua/Water, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-2 Oleamine, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleyl Ether, Oleyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Ammonium Hydroxide, Polyclyceryl-2 Oleyl Ether, Oleic Acid, Sodium Diethylaminopropyl Cocoaspartamide, Toluene-2, 5-Diamine, 4-Amino-2-Hydroxytoluene, p-Aminophenol, Sodium Metabisulfate, Hydroxypropyl Bis (N-Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine) HCL, Eugenol, Thioglycerin, 2-Methyl-5-Hydroxyethylaminophenol, Ammonium Acetate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Erythorbic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L. C194413/1), 178914 - Developer Creme: Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stannate, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Ceteareth-25, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Glycerin, (F.I.L. C13169/25), 1087166 E - High Shine Conditioner: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Sodium PCA, Oleth-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Tricedeth-6, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Limonene, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Phosphoric Acid, Geraniol, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L. C159572/4), 1189695 - Colour Extender: Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, HC Violet No. 2, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyanthraquinoneaminopropyl Methyl Morpholinium Methosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Fumaric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum/Fragrance, (F.I.L. C178467/1)
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Cover your shoulders with a towel and wear your high quality gloves.
- 2. Pour all of the bottle Colourant Gel into developer bottle.
- 3. Replace applicator cap and shake vigorously.
- 4. Break off tip of applicator bottle immediately after mixing to avoid the bottle from bursting and damage from the product over flowing.
- Option 1: Apply all over
- First time application on natural hair or hair that hasn't been coloured for over 3 months.
- Before application, wet your hair without washing it.
- 1. Apply all over
- Apply colour mixture first to your roots and stubborn greys. Part your hair into small, even
- sections using the applicator tip. Then apply on lengths and spread all over the hair.
- 2. Massage
- Massage the mixture all through hair until fully saturated. In case any colour gets on your skin, clean with damp cloth. Let it develop for 30 minutes. Never keep any unused mixture and dispose of it immediately to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product over flowing.
- 3. Rinse and condition
- Pour a little warm water on your hair and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Evenly spread High Shine Conditioner all over your hair. Massage gently. Leave in hair for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Protect your colour and shine and leave your hair silky soft with the high shine conditioner. Use weekly for up to 6 weeks.
- New 3. Colour extender application
- Every 3 weeks after colouring
- Revive the beauty and shine of your colour by applying the Colour Extender week 3 and week 6 after your colouring.
- Shampoo and towel-dry your hair. Wear single use gloves for each application of the colour extender. Apply evenly a small quantity of Colour Extender all over your hair. Massage thoroughly. Leave in for 5 to 10 minutes maximum. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply colour extender every 3 weeks from colouring, alternating with the colour lock conditioner.
- Caution: Wait minimum 1 week between colouring and the use of colour extender.
- Option 2: Colour touch-up
- For hair that has already been coloured. Before application. Wet your hair without washing it.
- 1. Apply on roots
- Apply colour mixture to your roots.
- Part your hair into small sections using the applicator tip then massage. Let it develop for 20 minutes.
- 2. Colour the lengths
- Apply colour mixture to lengths of your hair. In case any colour gets on your skin, clean with a damp cloth. Let it develop for 10 minutes. Never keep any unused mixture and dispose of it immediately to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing.
- 3. Rinse and condition
- Pour a little warm water on the hair and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. Evenly spread High Shine Conditioner all over hair. Massage gently. Leave in for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Follow same steps for the Colour Extender Application
Caution: Wait minimum 1 week between colouring and the use of Colour Extender.
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016