Crosse And Blackwell 4Kids Pasta Shapes With Sausages 213G
- Pasta shapes & pork sausages in tomato sauce
- 1 of your 5 a day
- Low in sugar
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Pack size: 213g
Tomatoes (39%), Cooked Pasta (35%) (Water, Durum Wheat Semolina), Pork Sausages (15%) (Pork (71%), Water, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Beef Collagen Casing, Spices, Herbs, Stabiliser (Diphosphates)), Water, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Acid (Citric Acid), Vitamin & Mineral Mix (Iron Sulphate, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Potassium Iodide), Onion Powder, Paprika, Flavourings, Basil Extract, Paprika Extract
Store in a cool dry place. Once opened empty, cover and refrigerate. Use within 2 days., Best Before End: See Can End.
- Hob (From Ambient): Empty contents into a saucepan & heat gently, whilst stirring. Do not boil.
- Microwave (From Ambient): (850W): Empty contents into a microwaveable container, cover & vent. Heat for 1 minute 30 seconds on full power, stirring halfway through. After heating allow to stand for 1 minute & stir well before serving. Amend cooking times according to your appliance.
Number of uses
1 Pack contains 1 serving
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Metal - Widely Recycled Can
Name and address
- Princes Ltd.,
- L3 1NX,
- Quality Guarantee: If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us at:
- Customer Care,
- Princes Ltd.,
- L3 1NX,
213 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||per can|
|(of which saturates||0.8g||1.8g)|
|(of which sugars||3.1g||6.5g)|
|Thiamin||0.09mg (8% RI)||0.19mg (17% RI)|
|Riboflavin||0.11mg (8% RI)||0.24mg (17% RI)|
|Niacin||1.28mg (8% RI)||2.72mg (17% RI)|
|Vitamin B12||0.20µg (8% RI)||0.43µg (17% RI)|
|Iron||1.12mg (8% RI)||2.38mg (17% RI)|
|Iodine||12.0µg (8% RI)||25.5µg (17% RI)|
|RI = Reference Intake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016