Tesco Finest Maple Bacon And Extra Mature Cheddar Quiche 400G
- Energy1338kJ 321kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1338kJ / 321kcal
- Maple cured smoked streaky bacon and extra mature Cheddar cheese baked with eggs and cream in a butter enriched shortcrust pastry case, garnished with maple cured smoked streaky bacon rashers.
- Butter enriched pastry with an extra mature Cheddar and double cream filling, hand finished with crisp maple bacon. We have baked this tart with double cream, so it's deliciously indulgent. The streaky bacon is gently smoked and maple cured so it's beautifully rich with a lovely sweet edge.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Skimmed Milk, Maple Cured Smoked Streaky Bacon (13%), Pasteurised Egg, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (8%), Butter (Milk), Onion, Palm Oil, Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Fromage Frais (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Salt, White Pepper, Nutmeg.
Maple Cured Smoked Streaky Bacon contains: Pork Belly, Salt, Sugar, Maple Syrup, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 15-18 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes. Stand for 2 minutes prior to serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Can be served hot or cold.For best results, remove from foil tray and oven heat.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the fridge.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1338kJ / 321kcal||1338kJ / 321kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019