- Fruit Flavoured Fondants in Dark Chocolate.
- Remember to enjoy chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Quality Street® Fruit Cremé s are suitable for vegetarians.
- The chocolate used in Quality Street® has been produced under The Nestlé Cocoa Plan™, which works with UTZ Certified to support cocoa farmers for better chocolate.
- If you always reach for the Fruit Cremés in a tin of Quality Street®, why not try our special Fruit Cremé selection? Each carton contains nothing but our individually wrapped fruit flavour fondants, each one bursting with the fruity flavours you love. Savour the smooth taste of Strawberry Delight, the orangey flavour of Orange Cremé and the zingy joy of an exclusive sweet, the Lemon Zing, available only in this selection.
- The rustle of sweets, the unmistakable scent of the newly-opened box, and the gleam of each bright, multicoloured wrapper is all part of the joy of Quality Street® Fruit Cremés. When you bring home a carton of our famous individually wrapped Fruit Cremé sweets, nobody will be able to wait to dig through and find their favourite. Whatever the occasion, nothing helps you create treasured moments like sharing a box of Quality Street®.
- Our famous selection of fruit fondants are part of the Quality Street® family. Our iconic sweets were born in 1936 when John Macintosh, the owner of a successful confectionery business in Norwich, sold a deliciously chewy new toffee invented by his wife. When his son inherited the business, he soon created a range of sweets in beautiful wrappers that everyone could enjoy - and Quality Street® was born. Our sweets have been made in Halifax in Yorkshire since 1936, but they are enjoyed all over the world by lovers of delicious chocolate.
- Open the carton, dig through the sparkling sweets, and discover family moments together.
- If you love Quality Street® Fruit Cremés, why not try our Toffees and Fudge selection? It includes your favourite toffees and fudge from the classic selection, as well as the Toffee Deluxe.
- 265g inc. wraps
- Our selection of fruit flavour fondant sweets in chocolate
- Includes Orange Cremé, Strawberry Delight, and the exclusive Lemon Zing
- Perfect for sharing with friends and family
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- A 265g carton of your favourite Fruit Cremé sweets
- Pack size: 257g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Cocoa Mass , Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Cocoa Butter, Butterfat (from Milk), Flavourings, Lactic Acid, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Dark Chocolate contains Vegetable Fats in Addition to Cocoa Butter
- May contain Peanuts, Tree Nuts and Milk Protein
- May Contain: Peanuts, Tree Nuts
Store cool and dry
Preparation and Usage
- Shake and share
- Occasionally it is necessary to replace a sweet with another of equally high quality. The chocolates may become white in warm conditions as a result of cocoa butter moving to the surface but are still safe to enjoy.
Number of uses
12 Know your servings, 2 sweets = 1 serving. Pack contains approximately 12 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
257 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||5.3g||1.1g||20g||6%|
|of which: sugars||68.9g||14.5g||90g||16%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**2 sweets (21.06g)||-||-||-||-|
|Pack contains approximately 12 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016