Hop House 13 Lager 12X330ml
- HOP HOUSE 13 Lager continues the journey that started in September 2014 when GUINNESS celebrated the quality and craft of brewing, with the launch of The Brewer's Project is about a group of enterprising brewers who are on a quest to explore new recipes, reinterpret old ones and collaborate freely to bring exciting beers to life. The new lager became the third release from The Brewer's Project, joining Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter.
- HOP HOUSE 13 is a delicious double-hopped lager, brewed with Irish barley and aromatic hops and continues Guinness's 256 years of heritage and brewing excellence at St. James's Gate, Dublin. It's a crisp and full-flavoured lager with subtle malty notes and fresh hop aromas with hints of Apricots and Peach. If you like to try new and interesting lagers, then Hop House 13 offers more character, flavour and taste.
- HOP HOUSE 13 is a premium-crafted lager from the brewers of Guinness. It is a delicious double-hopped lager made with Irish barley with subtle malty notes and fresh hop aromas
- A distinctive golden lager that is brewed with Guinness yeast, Irish barley and the best of hops Australia and USA - Galaxy, Topaz, (AUS) and Mosaic (USA)
- Hop House 13 has a sweet fruity aroma, with hints of Apricot and Peach, and subtle malt notes breaking through. It is full flavoured while still being crisp and hoppy (but not bitter) with a refreshing clean finish
- Made at the St James Gate brewery, Hop House 13 is a double-hopped lager, brewed with Australian and American hops and Irish barley
- Are you a beer drinker looking for more character and depth from you lager, then Hop House 13 will appeal to you
- Pack size: 330ml
- Contains Gluten
- Contains: Gluten
- Hop House 13 has a sweety fruity aroma, with hints of Apricot and Peach, and subtle malt notes breaking through. It is full flavoured while still being crisp and hoppy (but not bitter) with a refreshing clean finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Preparation and Usage
- Chilled, from the bottle
Name and address
- St James Gate,
- St James Gate,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
12 x 330 Millilitres
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016