- Energy509kJ 122kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1202kJ / 289kcal
- Pork cocktails sausages wrapped in smoked streaky bacon
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
- 36 Pigs in Blankets, made using succulent sausages, which are hand rolled in a delicious smoked streaky bacon. For best results serve hot.
- Pack size: 540G
Pork Sausage (75%), Cooked Smoked Bacon (25%).
Pork Sausage contains: Pork, Water, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Salt, Dextrose, Sugar, Stabiliser (Disodium Diphosphate), Black Pepper, Yeast Extract, Mace, Nutmeg, Spice extracts (Pepper, Nutmeg, Mace, Cayenne Pepper, Ginger), Sage Extract. Filled into U.K. or non U.K. beef collagen casings.
Cooked Smoked Bacon contains: Pork, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Once defrosted, do not refreeze. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4-6 hours in the fridge. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown. This product may have been/was previously frozen and has been restored to chill/ambient temperatures under carefully controlled conditions.
Instructions: Temperature: 190°C, 170°C, Gas 5
Time: 8 - 10 mins
For best results oven heat. Remove all packaging. From chilled: Oven 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 8 - 10 mins Place the pigs in blankets on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Do not overcook. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the EU
Number of uses
Leaflet. Widely Recycled Box. Widely Recycled Tray. Check Locally Film. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||3 pigs in blanket (42g**)|
|Energy||1202kJ / 289kcal||509kJ / 122kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|** When heated according to instructions 540g typically weighs 508g.||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020