- Invigorate your washing with Comfort Creations Waterlily & Lime Fabric Conditioner 1.925L. With a fresh blend of soft Waterlily and sharp citrus handpicked by perfume experts, it provides you with 100% more long-lasting fragrance in every drop (Versus Comfort Pure).
- With every wash, Comfort Creations fabric softeners lock in lasting freshness and refreshing fragrance. And they also add super softness to all your clothes. Use our fabric conditioners regularly and they work wonders, promoting faster drying and easy ironing.
- How to use:
- Pour a 35ml dose straight into the correct compartment of your washing machine drawer along with your favourite laundry detergent for lasting freshness. Do not pour directly on to fabrics.
- Choose the right wash setting and let your machine take care of the rest, as it releases the Waterlily & Lime fabric softener during the final rinse cycle. Use Comfort in every washes to maintain garment colour and keep your family's clothes looking and feeling soft.
- Comfort Creations Waterlily & Lime Fabric Conditioner will revitalise your washing, giving your clothes a crisp, clean fragrance that lasts all day.
- You can also enjoy other outstanding Comfort Creations fragrances including Honeysuckle & Sandalwood and Tuberose & Vanilla Flower. Use alongside your clothes detergent for best results.
- (Versus Comfort Pure)
- Blended by perfume experts, Comfort Creations Waterlily & Lime Fabric Conditioner 55 Wash 1.925L contains fantastic fragrances made to delight your senses
- Each washes locks in an invigorating Waterlily and Lime scent, giving you 100% more fragrance in every drop (Versus Comfort Pure)
- Use alongside laundry detergent in every washes to give clothes super softness and lasting freshness
- Works wonders on fabric fibres making them quicker to dry and perfect for easy ironing
- Helps maintain colour and shine to help clothes stay looking their best for longer
- One of a range of outstanding fragrances in the Comfort Creations family
- Pack size: 1.925litre
5-15% Cationic surfactants. <5% Perfume, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Benzisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- To use: dose into your washing machine drawer. Wash and dry hands after use. Do not pour directly onto fabrics. Store between 5°C and 25°C. You don't need to dilute
Name and address
- Freepost ADM1000,
- SW1A 2XX
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Contains benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Keep away from children. Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019